A Proven Expertise
Our various accreditations, customs and transit, ensure our customers an expertise, a strict respect of legislation, secured boarding and control.
EAS International does comply with ISO Standards, IATA requirements and EAS has also got OEA Accreditation. These certifications confirms our strict respect of quality standards and ensure a performance-orientated quality management.
EAS International has set up various processes and measures related to safety and security to guarantee the best service and demonstrates how we continuously improve our level of service.
Teams available 24/7
Quote within 15 minutes
Real time Track & Trace
AEO - Authorized Economic Operator
- Quality approach customer-oriented with quality recording system, audit process and continual improvement
- Simplification of customs operations : decreasing number of controls, priority handling of shipments
- Measures related to safety and security with reinforcement of safety measures and level of vigilance of our teams
- CASS membership in relation with airlines and commission from airlines without any additional cost to shipper
- Access to tools which simplify shipment processing
- Respect of regulatory processes (packaging, labelling)
ISO 9001 V. 2008
- A 99,50 % service rates, all destinations
- Setting up tools for your express shipments with a personalized quality system
- Continual improvement and customer satisfaction
- Requirements to identify, control and monitor the environmental aspects of any organization
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Greenhouse Gases (GHG) Monitorin