EAS International handles customs brokerage combined to freight forwarding services to offer complete door-to-door solutions to our customers, relying on our offices and worlwide network.
We have required accreditations such as OEA (Authorized Economic Operator) and we aim to eliminate compliance risk, to reduce duties, to avoid penalties, and to timely delivery your shipments.
We offer consulting services to assist you 24/7 leveraging our more than 30 years of customs brokerage experience. Let us clear the path, so you can focus on growing your international trade.
Teams available 24/7
Quote within 15 minutes
Real time Track & Trace
Customs Formalities 24/7
- Whenever possible to speed up shipments
- Special accreditations to simplify procedures
- Pro-active docuemtary control before shipping
- Teams available at all times to assist you
- Bonded transit & warehousing
- Advising on optimization possibilities
- Establishing all required documentation
- Archiving all required documents
- Export/Import declaration, T1, ATA Carnet and so on
- Searching to improve and design special processes